Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Posting
For those of you who read my blog know that I have not posted anything in quite a while. I have been very busy. I am working a lot of the time and don't want so spend my extra time on the computer. I would rather sit and relax on the couch. So on Feb 10th we were able do hear the babies heartbeat. It was very exciting. We have not had an ultrasound yet but hopefully I will get one soon. I will probably worry less once I actually see the baby! I heard it and now I want to see it. Jason never had heard a babies heartbeat from the outside. (He was always unable to get work off when we were pregnant with Jennica) He was excited to hear it. Anyway hopefully I will be able to post more in the coming weeks or months whichever I get to first!;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love that first time you hear the baby's heartbeat. For me it is a sigh of relief.
How neat for Jason!!
Post a Comment